21 Modern BoHo Bedroom Ideas That you HAVE To Try…
A Modern Bohemian or Mod Boho theme is one of the easiest styles to assemble. There are no rules to follow…just let your imagination flow. Simply play with colors textures like a bohemian spirit, but don’t forget to bring the greens in.
I Am Sure no one will disagree when I say plants can quickly elevate mood and bring in the feeling of freshens and positivity. Not to mention the fresh air they give.
If you are someone with a not so green thumb, need not worry there are tones of hard to kill plants. If that’s also not an option, you could go for some artificial plants.
A Modern Boho style is very adaptable which means you can easily change your style as per season.
For anyone who thinks a boho style is a little too unorganized, and believe me when I say it can be a little overwhelming for some, a mod boho is fresher and a cleaner takes on the same bohemian vibe.
A mo boho style has the same pop of colour and drama without behing overtly dramatic.
Since you are still reading I would like to believe that you have made up your mind on a Mod Boho theme. So let’s break it down for you to make it quick and easy to recreate the free-spirited BOHEMIAN look.
even though there are no rules in boho style but there are a few key elements which identify as Boho syle.
- A vibrant Rug – to add a pop of color to dull and boring otherwise plain flooring.
- Some plants around the corner
- Statement wall art or decor
- A warm cozy throw in natural fabric.
- Cushions (My fav, they can instantly change the vibe of the whole place)
- Lighting – some soft dim light to set the mood
- An accent wall or wallpaper to add to the drama and create some interesting focal point.
We have got a few ideas for you to implement on a budget.